File mapping

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 22:25:37 UTC 2007

First: what this primitive Avi mentioned, where i can look at it?
Second: I don't want to map objects directly to file. I mean i don't
want to use a mapped file as part of VM object memory. I want to keep
it separated and use it for persisting a magma DB.
I'm just thinking about how to improve speed with which Magma can
reify objects and commit them to storage.