Omnibrowser paper

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:34:34 UTC 2007

Hi Alexandre,

2007/7/23, Bergel, Alexandre <bergel at iam.unibe.ch>:
> I was wondering if updating it to reflect the last features of Omnibrowser
> would be an important thing for the community.

a wiki would be more interesting to describe all the features. This is
because features evolve a lot and they require screenshots which
evolve a lot too.

However, updating the paper with a description of the changes in the
framework would be helpful for people developing on top of
OmniBrowser. What is really needed is a description of the commands
(with the removal of the notions of actors and actions) and a
description of the notification system with the announcements.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou