[Meta] Standard packages?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jul 23 09:41:12 UTC 2007

El 7/23/07 4:53 AM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> That is because my rule was "remove anything that we can load back in" and
> we haven't been able to get eToys loaded back in when we delete it.

Yes we could unload and load Etoys and Nebraska as
Squeak3.10alpha.7091W.zip.

Damien could do a dev image with it , so I have some feedback thanks he.

The reason for not doing is unloading gives us more SystemNavigation default
unimplemented.

3.10 7130 have now 179 and most of this was on the image for as old as 3.7.

I could do a more stripped version of 3.10 and put in on my ftp and if Klaus
wish he could host it.

Edgar