$100 laptop production begins - targeting October 2007

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Mon Jul 23 16:17:20 UTC 2007

Le Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:14:30 +0200, Bert Freudenberg a écrit:

> Do it yourself.

Indeed Bert, this is one dimension of free software, but this is
not the only one, otherwise free softare will not work.  There is also
mutual interest (well it probably counts for 80%).

So this is why after I saw the lack of interest in interactive geometry, I
decided to not spend my free time on building an activity which could
eventually be used, but more likely not used at all (and not to say the
specific nature of activity not portable to other architecture).

So indeed Bert, DIY , but this is a two ways stence.

Best