[ANN] SIXX 0.2b is now available on all Smalltalk dialects

Masashi UMEZAWA masashi.umezawa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:05:44 UTC 2007

Hi  Vladimir,

Thanks for the report. Actually, this problem is related to XML
parser's normalization.
(Surrounding white spaces should be trimmed by default according to XML spec).

However, you can avoid this problem by setting: "SixxSettings useCDATA: true."

Another solution is to fix SIXX to add "xml:space="preserve'"" for each XML tag,
but currently YAXO does not handle this attribute.

Cheers,

--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]