How to access stdout on Mac OS X when using open

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Thu Jul 26 08:02:59 UTC 2007

Hi all,
i'm using OSProcess to write something on the mac OS X terminal but when
i execute : OSProcess thisOSProcess stdOut nextPutAll: 'Hello World'.
nothing seems to happen ...

I'm using Squeak 3.8.18beta1U Mac OS X VM, sq3.9-7067dev07.01.1 image
and OSProcess 4.3.3. I launch Squeak from the terminal with the open
command.

When i launch the Squeak binary inside the Squeak application,
the previous expression write the 'Hello World' string on the terminal.

-- Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.free.fr/