Error updating universe list

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Thu Jul 26 13:06:06 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 12:05 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:
> Hi Giuseppe,
>
> can you confirm this behavior now? Are you using the Package Universe
> Browser or the Package Universe Editor? Can you give us more
> information about your squeak (where does it come from) and how you
> installed universe on it?

That is the same problem as Torsten Bergmann describes. It is an
empty packagename node inside a conflict. I can confirm this as
I got the same error and I fixed it by letting the piece of code
ignoring empty conflict definitions. I dodn' write an email
describing this as my "fix" just workarounds a problem. To fix
it should be avoided that there can be empty packagenames inside
of conflicts node.

Norbert