[help] How can I get a current copy of the smallland image

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:43:15 UTC 2007

Hi Jerome:

I've helped in this project when was started by Diego Gómez Deck, several
years ago. The most of work with the Small-Land image was from Diego and he
was the only developer that was doing the hard work.

Another people (like me and others) tried to help with some things as etoys,
installers, tutorials, documentation, but the Small-Land image was the work
of Diego.

Another people from the list tried to spread Squeak (and SmallLand image) in
educational environments here at Argentina, and I think also Chile and Perú,
but slowly the interest was down, very low traffic in the list and Diego
(and others like me) needing to pay the bills, the work was self-stopped.

It's all I know, may be Diego want to wrote some other details.

Cheers.