Syntax Error while installing Squeak-Dev image from package universe

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 28 22:56:37 UTC 2007

> Hello Keith,
>
> I still get the Syntax Error when I try to update.
>
> Regards
> Andreas
I have worked out what is going on. The new version of installer defines
an instvar 'file' which methods in your old version are using as a
blockTemp. This causes an error on loading, even though those methods
are going to be removed as part of the new package.

Hopefully the latest version works arround this. Installer-Core-kph.127.mcz

thanks for reporting

Keith