How to generate identically image file after snapshots

Sean glazier sglazier at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 16:28:33 UTC 2007

You have to cp the image once the engine interacts with it it is never the
"same" lots of objects get created and destroyed in image start up the
garbage collector runs anything using a clock runs. So if it is a script it
has to be a shell script. Any deployment specific stuff should go in some
config or text file that is read on start up.

Sean