[Vm-dev] New Win32 VM (3.10.3)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jun 5 16:58:20 UTC 2007

I just did the same without any problems. Can you check to see whether
that was a one-time problem or if a different image file works. And if
so, can you try to download the VM again (perhaps there was something
corrupted?). Oh, and finally, check your virus, spyware etc. checker -
they might think to take a closer look on an application that you just
put there and dropped a file on.

Cheers,
   - Andreas