News Team Monthly Report - May 2007

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Jun 6 19:09:01 UTC 2007

Hi All,

News Team Report for May 2007.

Our Highest read article for May:

http://news.squeak.org/2007/05/17/minding-your-business-with-smalltalk-part-
3-of-4/ had 2414 readers.  This is an interview with Bert Freudenberg.
Check it out if you haven't had the time to read it yet.

We are getting about 200-300 hits a day.  Our best day in May was 1906
readers.

We were listed in the top blogs and top post on wordpress twice.

We even had a mention on a podcast:
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true
<http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView?showComments=true&entry=335716
0734> &entry=3357160734

Our readership is still down significantly mostly because of lack of time to
publish articles.  We really could use some new members.  If you have an
interest in writing articles for weeklysqueak please contact me.

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Squeak News Team Leader