Squeak magic

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:31:26 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 11:38 pm, karl wrote:
> The right BitBlt rules are not implemented in Squeak so problems occur.
>
> Test the attached change set to see if the problem is still there.
The patch is not visible over white or (r:0.8, g:1.0, b:1.0) (e.g. Ruler) with
your change set. However, if I drag the rotated morph over a ScrollingText
(r:0.972 g: 972, b: 0.662), it is clearly visible. The attached st file when
loaded on 3.9/3.10 +your cs will reveal this problem. Translucency is also
lost when looked through a HandMagnifier.

Since it is so sensitive to colors, would round off errors in color
calculations be the root cause?

Regards .. Subbu