[ANN] Swazoo web server 2.0 beta released on Squeak

Bruce Badger bwbadger at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:33:38 UTC 2007

On 08/06/07, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:
> I just published SPort 2.025 on http://www.squeaksource.com/SPort which
> includes all missing methods. This was an error also reported on Mantis
> at http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6515 and it is now therefore solved.

Further to this, we are in the process of setting up a SourceForge
project that can host recent versions of every port of Sport.  The
project is in the queue to be established.

Also, for those interested in Sport and who will be coming along to
ESUG, there will be a Sport BOF one evening at which we will discuss
the interfaces we would like to see in Sport 2 based on what we have
learned with Sport (1).

All the best,
    Bruce
http://www.openskills.org/