Unicode strings, benchmarks

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jun 12 22:10:47 UTC 2007

Hi tgkuo,

Here is a proof that Unicode is definitively possible in Squeak. I put
on a same web page some English, French, Slovenian, Russian and Chinese:

	http://mivsek.eranova.si:8888/

This is done by help of Aida/Web on Squeak 3.9. This image has Unicode
patch installed but it would probably work the same on plan 3.9	too.

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek