[ANN] AIDA/Web app server 5.4 beta released on Squeak

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jun 13 20:12:28 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

 > Only a word.
 > WWOOOOOOW

What a reaction :)

 > Works in 3.10.
 > I attach my first crash, where you define Pixmap ? maybe I miss file
 > some...

No you didn't. I should remove Live image demo, because it is not ported
yet. Those so called live (better term could be instant) images are
drawn just before they are sent to browser and are fine for things like
real-time graphs and similar. But I need to understand Squeak graphics
better first ...

Best regards
JAnko

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> [...]
> 		graphics: 	nil
>
> AIDASite>>answer:toGetOrPost:on:
> 	Receiver: an AIDASite
> 	Arguments and temporary variables:
> 		anObject: 	a WebGraph
> 		aRequest: 	a HTTPRequest GET
> 	 from: 127.0.0.1
> 	 at: a SpTimestamp
> 	 url: /image...etc...
> 		aWebSession: 	a WebSession
> 		page: 	a WebGraph
> 		stream: 	a WriteStream ''
> 		response: 	nil
> 	Receiver's instance variables:
> 		enabled: 	true
> 		uriPattern: 	an OrderedCollection(a SiteIdentifier)
> 		parent: 	a ServerRootComposite
> 		children: 	an OrderedCollection()
> 		name: 	'aidademo'
> 		serving: 	true
> 		style: 	a WebStyle
> 		settings: 	a Dictionary(#afterLogin->#lastPage #countingPolicy->#all #diagnostic...etc...
> 		systemServices: 	a Dictionary(#Admin->a WebAdmin #Help->a WebHelp #MimeMap->a MI...etc...
> 		userServices: 	a Dictionary(#WebDemo->a WebDemo #WebDiscussions->a WebDiscussion...etc...
> 		timestamps: 	an IdentityDictionary(#Created->3359201872 #LastTimeAlive->33592018...etc...
> 		counters: 	an IdentityDictionary(#NewVisitors->a WebCounter #NotFound->a WebCoun...etc...
>

> --- The full stack ---
> UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #extent:
> WebGraph(WebLiveImage)>>drawImage
> WebGraph(WebLiveImage)>>printHTMLPageOn:forSession:
> AIDASite>>answer:toGetOrPost:on:
>  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
> AIDASite>>answer:to:on:
> [] in AIDASite>>answerTo: {[self log: self cr    , (self logStringFor: aRequest) , self cr , '         ...]}
> BlockContext>>on:do:
> AIDASite>>answerTo:
> AIDASite>>helpResolve:
> URIResolution>>visitResource:
> [] in URIResolution>>visitChildrenOf:advancing: {[:each |  response := self visitResource: each.  response isNil   ifFalse: [...]}
> OrderedCollection>>do:
> URIResolution>>visitChildrenOf:advancing:
> URIResolution>>resolveTransparentComposite:
> URIResolution>>resolveServerRoot:
> ServerRootComposite>>helpResolve:
> URIResolution>>visitResource:
> URIResolution class>>resolveRequest:startingAt:
> HTTPServer>>answerTo:
> [] in HTTPConnection>>produceResponseFor: {[aTask   response: (self server answerTo: aTask request).  self nextPutRespo...]}
> BlockContext>>on:do:
> SpExceptionContext class>>for:onAnyExceptionDo:
> HTTPConnection>>produceResponseFor:
> HTTPConnection>>getAndDispatchMessages
> [] in HTTPConnection>>interact {[[true]   whileTrue: [self getAndDispatchMessages.    Processor yield].  nil]}
> BlockContext>>on:do:
> SpExceptionContext class>>for:on:do:
> [] in HTTPConnection>>interact {[SpExceptionContext   for: [[true]     whileTrue: [self getAndDispatchMessag...]}
> [] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si