[ANN] AIDA/Web app server 5.4 beta released on Squeak

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 13 20:39:07 UTC 2007

El 6/13/07 5:12 PM, "Janko Mivšek" <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> escribió:

> No you didn't. I should remove Live image demo, because it is not ported
> yet. Those so called live (better term could be instant) images are
> drawn just before they are sent to browser and are fine for things like
> real-time graphs and similar. But I need to understand Squeak graphics
> better first ...
>
> Best regards
> JAnko
Well, you soon have some fans here.
I spread the good news into students looking for how to do Web with Squeak.
Could the package maintain a open socket a la Comet ?
A group is currently doing the annual redoing of a turn game (variant of
risk).
The base is currently comanche and httpview 2 , the mapped pict via html is
refreshed each 10 seconds.

As they are starting, maybe could set two groups and one use your work as
base.

I attach pict

Edgar