Fishing for a CS Masters Thesis Topic

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Jun 13 22:36:04 UTC 2007

  Robert,

  We have a research project proposal titled "Steps Toward The
Reinvention of Programming" (which is accepted by NSF).  This
research tries to cover everything about computing from the metal to
the end-user experience.  Because it tries to cover everything, what
you described are all have some relevance^^;

  Take a look at the proposal:

http://vpri.org/pdf/NSF_prop_RN-2006-002.pdf

and other docs from:

  http://vpri.org/html/writings.htm

.  Hopefully, that would give you some perspective on the various
topics.

-- Yoshiki