New definition pane with Omnibrowser

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:09:32 UTC 2007

Il giorno Jun 14, 2007, alle ore 11:23 AM, Lukas Renggli ha scritto:

>> > I was wondering what would be the amount of work to replace the
>> lower
>> > text pane with a new component, such as a tree...
>> > Anyone tried something similar? Any pointer?
>>
>> IIRC Romain Robbes once showed me a demo that had a plot morph or
>> something.
>
> I would love to get one with tabs on the left side, so that different
> views according to the meta-model can be displayed on a single OB
> selection.

Yeah I had that done (also with a primitive tab mechanism) but with
an older version of Omnibrowser.
I haven't checked how it works with newer versions, but here are a
few classes implementing the behavior.
You have a MorphPanel class with which can put any morph in a panel,
and a TabPanel which can contain several tabs.

A kind of example is provided (SWBrowser) but references to the class
it uses are not included so don't expect it to work.
You might use it as an example though.

	Romain

--
Romain Robbes