[ANN] AIDA/Web app server 5.4 beta released on Squeak

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Jun 14 18:27:07 UTC 2007

If I were to ask you to back up your claim on Seaside's 1% or its uselessness which you seem to imply, what evidence would you present to such effect? I've built a somewhat complex and extensible application here with very little effort and I wouldn't classify Dabble DB as being simple either. As matter of fact I can think of a few applications built in Seaside whereas I can't recall speaking with anyone who'd used Aida at all. Just a thought...

:)

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322