[ANN] AIDA/Web app server 5.4 beta released on Squeak

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Thu Jun 14 19:03:14 UTC 2007

On 6/14/07, Janko Mivšek <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> wrote:

> Lukas, I was asked and I provided an answer. Which is my opinion based
> on observation, checking some examples and experiences from others.
>
> And you obviously don't have a faintest idea about Aida, right?

Folks, let's kill this thread.

I certainly know very little about Aida, and wouldn't make and haven't
made any claims about it or what it's appropriate for.  That's for you
to say.

By the same token, I do think it's reasonable for Lukas to suggest
that you leave an analysis of Seaside to those who are familiar with
it.

The great thing is that now that both are available for Squeak, there
will no doubt eventually be people who have deep experience with both
and can make reasonable comparisons, to the benefit of us all.

For now, I think this discussion is going to generate a lot of heat
and not much light.

Avi