Fishing for a CS Masters Thesis Topic

Robert Stehwien rstehwien at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 21:33:50 UTC 2007

> Anyone have any suggestions for a thesis topic?  Maybe there is some
> part of Squeak that the community would like
> documented/researched/implemented.  P2P gaming/collaboration using
> Croquet sound interesting (Croquet has a great deal of potential), but
> I'm pretty open for suggestions.

My thanks for the flood of topics.  I've had a chance to do some
reading on each, but I'll need to take some time this weekend to read
more in depth and respond to more of the suggestions.  There are
certainly some good topics available, more than I can possibly do in
one masters but that is promising in itself.

--Robert