Unicode patch

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 14 22:10:01 UTC 2007

El 6/14/07 3:23 PM, "Janko Mivšek" <janko.mivsek at eranova.si> escribió:

> I just don't  know yet a procedure how patches from
> community goes through all tests and careful eyes to be included in main
> image. Is this written down somewhere. And for start, where can I find 3.10?
Janko:

Yoou could read about 3.10 http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5919 and follow
links
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5990 Here you could complain how 3.10 is going

and in http://ftp.squeak.org/3.10alpha/Squeak3.10alpha.7105.zip the last
published image.

Hope soon I solve some mistakes and could actualize to 7113 and beyond.

About packages, they must go into Package Universes now.
Image is going in the smaller direction to converge with Pavel works.

Ralph extend the quality control of image to packages , this work just
begin.

Edgar