1944 methods

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Jun 15 13:12:43 UTC 2007

> but the simulator does not work on 3.9. Pavel can you confirm that?
> We tried and the changes in Spoon are spoon specific. Or we could not
> understand how to use it.

     That only matters if you actually start processing instructions.
For what Pavel wants to do (scan for certain objects without actually
running the interpreter), all you need to be able to do is load the
object memory. Spoon's processor changes are to method lookup during
processing.

-C

--
Craig Latta