Yoshiki's paper on Unicode in Squeak

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Sat Jun 16 18:07:29 UTC 2007

Dear squeakers,

I just read a wonderful paper from Yoshiki and his colleague about
Unicode support in Squeak (1) and I must say I'm impressed about all
work Yoshiki and others did and managed to open Squeak to other nations
and their languages too. Reading of this article is a must for anyone
who wants to understand Unicode in Squeak and it is really pity that I
didn't find and read it before.

So, I invite you to go and read it and then help us to make Squeak
really multilingual for all the nations of our world!

(1) The Design and Implementation of Multilingualized Squeak
     Yoshiki Ohshima, Kazuhiro Abe
     http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/m17npaper/main.html

Best regards
JAnko