Support of algebraic operations on dictionaries (was: ... sets)

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sun Jun 17 15:19:16 UTC 2007

When damien started to use traits to write Nile (which is really cool
- please have a look and give feedback)
we talked also about the collection hierarchy which would be a really
nice candidate for traits.

I think that what would be good would be to write a new library based
on traits the same way we build Nile.
This is true that subclassing instead of subtyping introduced a lot
of problems in the collection hierarchy.