Web controls for Seaside

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Tue Jun 19 22:32:30 UTC 2007

On Jun 19, 2007, at 6:53 PM, J J wrote:

> Wow!  Yes of course this is interesting!  I cant wait to see it.

+1: Please do publish your code as soon as you think it is good
enough to take off on its own, don't put too many features now and
make it too heavy.
  Some kind of BSD license would be great.
Can't wait to play with this.

I think this could be a big booster for Seaside, Squeak and all the
rest.

Thanks,

Markus