AIDA/Web now also on SqeakMap

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Jun 20 10:15:59 UTC 2007

Damien Cassou wrote:

>> > would you care maintaining your package on Universe as well? With
>> > Universe, you can manage dependencies. If you don't know how to do it,
>> > I can guide you.
>>
>> Of course, please do. Is there some introduction written somewhere to
>> start?
>
> I have just written http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5899

Do I need to install Universe browser first because I can't find
it in my 3.9 open menu?  I so, please add instructions to above wiki
page too. And because you just write these little docs, maybe it is
an opportunity to put some instructions how to install packages
with help of Universe too.

>> Cordialement
> "Cordialement" is perfect for a more formal mail :-).

À bientôt? :)

JAnko

--
Janko Mivšek