Any Squeakers in Peru?

juan at jvuletich.org juan at jvuletich.org
Wed Jun 20 18:41:08 UTC 2007

Hi Alan,

I'm a south american squeaker who might be interested in visiting Peru. I
live at Buenos Aires, Argentina, and would like to know more about
Nicholas' needs, and the OLPC project at Peru (and at Argentina too!).

BTW, as you know, there are many squeakers in Buenos Aires.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich
www.jvuletich.org