Skype address for Stef Ducasse?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Jun 20 19:53:38 UTC 2007

sorry I was again travelling to the other part of france for my new
position.
May be I did not tell you that but I got a realllllly competitive
position at INRIA as research director
and last week I learned that alex was hired there too so we will be
squeaking a lot there (at lille close to bruxelles = north of paris).

Stef