[ANN] Nile 0.9.0

Martial Boniou Martial.Boniou at ifrance.com
Thu Jun 21 08:59:42 UTC 2007

Hi Damien,

I noticed a little mistake on the SqueakMap page of Nile at:
http://map.squeak.org/package/c84b40f9-1e03-4a4c-8005-ec8e33e326e1

In the description paragraph, you mention a bad link to the
completehierarchy.pdf. It should be (underscore missing):

http://damien.cassou.free.fr/documents/internship_2007/nile/completehierarchy.pdf

On squeaksource, the links are corrects. I inform you about this because
I noticed the request 'squeak' + 'a project name' on google.com give you
first the link to map.squeak.org then some links to mailing-lists
reports (nabble.com, squeakfoundation.org, ASPN...) and rarely
squeaksource.com.

Cheers,

--
Martial