3.9-final-7067

Cees de Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:34:04 UTC 2007

Yup. And in the meantime - /me bows head in shame - I discovered that
what I thought was a clean distro image wasn't actually clean. I
demo'ed Squeak to a colleague and in the progress of the demo probably
loaded some garbage into the image which messed up error handling. At
least, that's the current working hypothesis that I will prove or
disprove tomorrow by grabbing a clean clean clean image from the net
:)

--
"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a
universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. " -