[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 07.6

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Thu Jun 21 22:15:05 UTC 2007

On 21/06/07, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2007/6/21, David Mitchell <david.mitchell at gmail.com>:
> > And don't worry, I'm sure I'll find another bug to report/fix. ;-)
>
> If you have a fix, submit it directly to the repository instead of
> opening a mantis report. All OmniBrower's repositories are opened.

I've been getting my head around the Squeak environment by running SLint
over the OmniBrowser codebase and attacking the 'long methods' it throws up.
Would you be interested in getting these changesets? I can't say I'm
confident about just sticking them in the repository without some vetting
from a more experienced squeaker though.