Friends of Morphic

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Fri Jun 22 08:20:19 UTC 2007

Hello Jason,

JJ> presenter.  I have not dug very deeply, but I haven't seen any way
JJ> to really do this in Squeak, or at least nothing as easy.

Karl already points to Nouri's gui tool. You can simply use squeak's
object catalog and place Morphs as UI elements into an empty project.

The big advantage over for example Nouri's approach is: you just place
TextMorphs in a certain colour onto or beside the UI elements to give
them names or to write a comment on the intended behaviour there.

When done I print the project and have a nice guideline for actual
programming.

For first sketches nothing beats paper and pencil.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net