Traits for a Thesis?

Bergel, Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jun 22 10:27:35 UTC 2007

Hello,

Two challenging topics on traits:

	- A collection hierarchy made in Traits (in the similar fashion
advocated by Nathanel Schaerli in his PhD)

	- A smalltalk-kernel only based on traits (cf. Daniel's email below)

By the way, we should keep in touch, I will be in south america at
the end of this year, and will visit Argentina even if I will be
based in Chile. We should keep in touch since I am working also with
traits.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu