[ANN] Nile 0.9.0

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:00:41 UTC 2007

Hi Alex,

2007/6/22, Bergel, Alexandre <bergel at iam.unibe.ch>:
> Do you plan to bootstrap (i.e., replacing the former Stream hierarchy
> by Nile)? I believe this will be a good test for this. If you attend
> ESUG, then we could do this together maybe. I am interesting in this.

Yes, I would like to see if Nile can replace the current Stream
hierarchy. However, I don't think Nile will be ready for ESUG because
I must work for MC2 (which is quite interesting too). Moreover, I
can't do everything myself ; I need help. I need people reimplementing
things on top of Nile.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou