Looking for Andrew C. Greenberg or Robert Woodhead (was Fwd: [Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website)

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Fri Jun 22 16:31:27 UTC 2007

Subject: [Webteam] Suggestion for Squeak Website
Date: Thu June 21 2007 4:34 pm
From: "Matt Barton" <mattbarton.exe at gmail.com>
To: webteam at lists.squeakfoundation.org

Greetings. I'm writing a book about the history of the CRPG for A.K. Peters
Press, and I'd like to contact the gentlemen who identifies himself as
"Werdna" on the Slashdot website. I'm convinced that this is either Andrew
C. Greenberg or Robert Woodhead, either of which I would very much like to
interview. I want to make sure I get the facts straight in this book, and
obviously Wizardry is one of the most historically significant CRPG series.
Please let me know if he'd be interested in consenting to a few questions
delivered via email-or how I can get in touch with him.

Thanks,

Matt Barton