[ANN][Squeak-dev Image] Version 07.6

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 04:50:21 UTC 2007

2007/6/23, David Mitchell <david.mitchell at gmail.com>:
> OK, I'll give that a try.
>
> If I submit to the repository, you still have to merge it, right?

merging is only useful when there is multiple branches. For example,
you haver version 1 in your image and you commit your fix; at the same
time, I have version 1 too in my image and I commit another fix. Then,
there is 2 versions on the repository with 2 different fixes. How do
we get both fixes in one image? Just merge the two version in one
version and commit this version.

But don't be afraid, if people don't like your fix, they won't use it
and that's all. If you commit to one of my repositories, I will send
you a mail about what I think of your fix so that you can improve it
and commit again. I'm sure Lukas will do the same.

The best way to learn is to try and do mistakes :-)

Bye

--
Damien Cassou