Areithfa Ffenestri where?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jun 24 23:14:16 UTC 2007

On 24-Jun-07, at 11:41 AM, Herbert König wrote:

> Hello Tim,
>
> tR> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3862 is the current intro page.
> The VM
> tR> code is in the VM repository under 'HostWindowPlugin'. Aside from
>
> all I found was sqWin32HostWindowPlugin.c, including its own header
> file which wasn't there.
you should have a source tree starting at 'platforms'. Under that you
should have
Cross
Mac OS
Risc OS
unix
win32

You should find
platforms/Cross/plugins/HostWindowPlugin/HostWindowPlugin.h
		Mac OS /HostWindowPlugin/sqMacHostWindow.c & .h
		win32/HostWindowPlugin/sqWin32HostWindowPlugin.c
and there ought to be a Risc OS version but even I can't find it.
Wonder what I managed to do to lose that... Some body somewhere
almost certainly has a unix/x11 version but not me, now, on my machine.

tim
granary - old folks home