Help! Our Swiki stopped working and our content is inside

Randy Siler siler at cidr.washington.edu
Tue Jun 26 00:30:03 UTC 2007

Hi all,
	I'm afraid I'm in a rather stupid spot and I don't know how to pull
myself out of it, or even write intelligently for help from some kind
soul.

	Months ago, maybe a year ago, one of my colleagues wanted to learn
about wikis and so I figured out how to bring up a swiki in a squeak
image and I set it up on her Mac to play with. In the course of
playing she got some of our other colleagues using it for
collaboration. Everything went swimmingly and it got used more and
more but never in such a way that I worried to document what I had done.

	Now something has gone wrong and we haven't the slightest idea what,
nor do we have much recollection even of what we were using. Below is
a picture of what it looked like when it was working. And I vaguely
remember having to write about 4 lines of code to get it started and
then we just had to save and quit and from then on it would
automatically startup when we started squeak.  Problem is, now we
just get a grey screen and I can't find reference to what I need to
do to get the swiki running again. I expect our content is safe in
the image if we could get the swiki serving  again.

	If anyone can help us out we would be greatly appreciative.
Cheers, and thanks so much,
Randy