Help! Our Swiki stopped working and our content is inside

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Tue Jun 26 09:15:23 UTC 2007

Hi Randy!

Randy Siler <siler at cidr.washington.edu> wrote:
> automatically startup when we started squeak.  Problem is, now we
> just get a grey screen and I can't find reference to what I need to
> do to get the swiki running again. I expect our content is safe in
> the image if we could get the swiki serving  again.

First of all - Swiki stores all content outside of the image, so it
should be safe.
Secondly - if you don't find someone else to help you, send me a private
email and I can look at it later in the week.
You could probably just replace the image with the original and go from
there - BUT... take a backup of the whole directory first. :)

regards, Göran