Omnibrowser - SystemBrowser - display all methods by default when selecting a class

Cédrick Béler cbeler at enit.fr
Wed Jun 27 08:51:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm struggling to do this (actually a bit lost with the OB framework...):

1) In the system browser, I'd like to display all methods when selecting
a class - Alexandre Bergel posted a cs for that but I can't find it
anymore and I can't do it by myself too. Does someone have this change
set or can you tell me where to look at... What is the "action" done
when selecting a class (probably an announcment related update...) ?

2) also when displaying all methods, I'd like to color each list item
according to a category color. Is it feasible ? Can you point me where
to look at ?

Thanks

Cédrick