[FEEDBACK] Important UTF8 and others Windows ENH by Andreas

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 27 12:06:44 UTC 2007

Folks:

I attach my still not in the updates stream how to have Andreas Raab
proposal (see
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-June/117511.html
)

I have a Windows PC now for testing purposes, the .cs activates the release
team how to manage things via Monticello.

All seems correct, but I don't was a Windows guy.
So I beg all test this, as team requires test before we put any in the
updates.

Any problems, etc, I was in IRC

And Andreas, thanks for your work and remember now you must put
SmalltalkImage current  platformName and not Smalltalk platformName.
Original .cs blows the Mac image !

Edgar