[FEEDBACK] Important UTF8 and others Windows ENH by Andreas

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jun 27 16:02:59 UTC 2007

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> And Andreas, thanks for your work and remember now you must put
> SmalltalkImage current  platformName and not Smalltalk platformName.
> Original .cs blows the Mac image !

Sorry for this but I use code over various Squeak versions and all of
them support Smalltalk platformName and only some support the terrible
"SmalltalkImage current platformName" so I'm using the former. Given the
amount of code that's out there, removing Smalltalk platformName and
companions was clearly one of the dumber ideas, but hey, whatever makes
some people happy.

Cheers,
   - Andreas