Omnibrowser - browsing a class outside OB

David Mitchell david.mitchell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:52:06 UTC 2007

Well you were faster and more thorough than me. I was just returning
to the thread to try to find out how to publish my fix:

'From Squeak3.10alpha of 30 March 2007 [latest update: #7119] on 27
June 2007 at 12:46:36 pm'!  !OBSystemBrowserAdaptor class methodsFor:
'registry protocol' stamp: 'dmm 6/27/2007 12:35'!

fullOnClass: aClass selector: aSelector
  ^ aSelector isNil
        ifTrue: [OBSystemBrowser openOnClass: aClass]
        ifFalse: [OBSystemBrowser openOnClass: aClass selector: aSelector]
! !

I'm still learning how to publish.