[ANN][Squeak-dev Beta Image] Version 07.6-2

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:24:31 UTC 2007

Squeak-dev image is an image made for squeak developers.

*Important notice:* This version is based on Squeak 3.10 7119.

You can download it here:
http://damien.cassou.free.fr/squeak-dev/beta/

This announcement is here to correct the previous announcement which
were wrongly titled 123 even if the image version was 07.6.

Moreover, the previous 07.6 version has been commited without being
cleaned. The resulting image was very big: 20MB.

I've just published a new version named 07.6-2 which is only 8.3MB.

This version also includes new OmniBrowser fixes:
  - Lot's of cleanings (by Piers Cawley)
  - A default source code for required methods (by me)
  - Fix to allow browseIt from a workspace to go to the correct class
in OB (by Cédrick Béler and David Mitchell)
  - A multiview button which allows users to view the source code, the
byte code, the decompiled code or the pretty printed code, like the
older browser (by Mathieu Suen)
  - A pretty print fix by Lukas Renggli and Mathieu Suen

Contained packages:
------------------------

This image contains the following packages:

AST version 140
AutomaticMethodCategorizer version 0.24
AutomaticMethodCategorizerServices version 0.2
ClassSelectorSets version 1
DynamicProtocols version 0.53
eCompletion version 0.87
eCompletion-Traits version 0.1