SmalltalkImage current

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jun 30 12:06:49 UTC 2007

El 6/30/07 7:42 AM, "Philippe Marschall" <philippe.marschall at gmail.com>
escribió:

> Wow, Smalltalk really is Windows. You have to be compatible with every
mistake
> you ever made because your clients will refuse to update their
code. There is
> actually code you there that uses SmalltalkImage
current because it was
> written for 3.9 or 3.8. Do you seriously want
to give them deprecation
> messages?

Philippe

We could keep SmalltalkImage.
Maybe is not a bad idea. And some could complete in some future
But compatibility seems more important now.

I don't wish image go blow . And I think masters time is important to waste
remembering only a particular Squeak is different.

Edgar