Java's modules rock? (was Re: election details *PLEASE READ*)

giorgioferraris at elevensoft.it giorgioferraris at elevensoft.it
Thu Mar 1 10:32:43 UTC 2007

Hi, Andreas,

just one answer at your first question:
VW allow parcel to modify a method already on the image. Interesting behavior is the fact that, if and when you remove the parcel (thing you can do on a running application) the modification goes away, and the old behavior get restored.
This seems to me more on the Smalltalk stile of thinking: I can do what I want, obviously also shut at my foot.
But this is just my way of thinking.

ciao

Giorgio Ferraris

o base classes? Say, one that says