Squeak Foundation Elections 2007

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:17:36 UTC 2007

Yes, is important to make use of our opportunity to vote and be part
of the community with responsability.

In the same sense, is VERY disappointing (to me at least) the actitude
of a candidate that appear after long time, and next don't take the
time to put the requested information. One day before the elections
start, IMHO, *all* the candidates should have posted their opinions
and plans.

Just my own opinion.

Cheers.

--