Java's modules rock? (was Re: election details)

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Fri Mar 2 20:20:05 UTC 2007

Andreas

ahahahaha what humor......  But this was so fun and constructiv.
Thanks for it.

If you do not want to know selector namespace semantics versus ruby
mixin vs classboxes do not read it. Easy.
you can just have a look at the text and the figure (no need to read
the greek if you do not understand it).

Of course you can say that the paper is useless, xxxx put the
adjective that make you laugh the most.

But this is the only paper that present selectorNamespace as far as
we know, alex had to test SmallScript to make
sure that this was the right behavior. And we found interesting to
have a  model to talk about binding, freezing binding, visibility,...

So suggest you not to read the papers on Ocaml mixins because they
are much more complex.

Stef